Skip to content

"Faces of Good & Evil" DLC from Steam

Is this usable in BG2EE? I can access it from BGEE, but apparently not in the sequel...

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    You can copy the portraits and put them to Documents/Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition/portraits
    Raduziel
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    @JuliusBorisov Is there any other portrait pack beside this one? I read something somewhere about a "Road to 2.0" portrait pack, but I'm not sure what that is about.
  • ChroniclerChronicler Member Posts: 1,391
    Raduziel said:

@JuliusBorisov Is there any other portrait pack beside this one? I read something somewhere about a "Road to 2.0" portrait pack, but I'm not sure what that is about.

people who helped out with the 2.0 beta or won a contest or something got to have a custom portrait added to the game. they're there by default. you don't have to buy them.
    RaduzielJuliusBorisov
  • lefreutlefreut Member Posts: 1,462

You can copy the portraits and put them to Documents/Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition/portraits

The best is to put them in the override folder or in a portraits folder in the game directory. And also put the
    M_YANN2.lua file at the same place. This way the portraits will have their gender correctly assigned.
    RaduzielJuliusBorisov
  • ThelsThels Member Posts: 1,416
    This seems to be rather messy on Steam at the moment. I got the recent Baldur's Gate bundle on Humble Bundle really for PF: Wrath of the Righteous, but it also had Faces of Good & Evil in it, so I'm like "Why not activate it?".

However, while the Humble Bundle package claims it's "Baldur's Gate: Faces of Good & Evil", it registers on Steam as "Baldur's Gate II: Faces of Good & Evil". I'm not even sure what that does. It definitely doesn't show up as a DLC for Baldur's Gate II, and I don't see the DLC for Baldur's Gate in my Library...
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Thanks, we'll reach out to Humble.