Skip to content

Dorn ToB quest bug (minor, some spoilers)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited December 2013 in Not An Issue
When you're in ToB and get waylaid by the Planetar of Justice, in the area that has the portal to Lunia, there is some weird behavior. Dorn starts a conversation like you're romancing him, even if you're not (eww). Also, in my game I had killed Azothet and kept Ur-Gothoz as his patron, but Azothet was the one that showed up before we went to Lunia. Very minor; no effect on the game really; just a bit of continuity error.
Post edited by LiamEsler on

Comments

• LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    Both fixed in the next patch :)
  • Awesome, thanks!
  • Dzuk5Dzuk5 Member Posts: 129
    or does it mean that my dorn still blackgouard after the planter killed Ur-Gothoz (his patron write his name in a lumia scrol) is a bug? :) nice one
    see how planter kills noobera priceless
  • FerozbanFerozban Member Posts: 31
    i have a bug as well... i dont get waylaid by the planear. his quest simply wont start :( anyone know the area code for the area where you would get waylaid by the planear?
  • darkly180darkly180 Member Posts: 19
    Same problem as Ferozban, I don't get waylaid and the quest is not starting for me. Am already just before the last pocket plane challenge and Dorn has more than 4,000,000 exp. Did I miss any other triggers?
  • darkly180darkly180 Member Posts: 19
    If you want to start Dorn's quest on your own:
    CLUAConsole:MoveToArea("OH5400")
  • ptoepferptoepfer Member Posts: 1
    This thread is old, however, my Dorn ToB quest bug occurs when traveling to the rendezvous area. The leader of my party gets stuck at the edge of the map. Blocking everyone else in the process. I've tried resting and traveling to the pocket plane. And can only manage to free all members of the party but the leader who remains stuck.