Skip to content

Kivan and the bandit camp

PingwinPingwin Member Posts: 262
Is it possible to infiltrate the bandit camp with Kivan in your group now?
I've just reached the camp in the company of some bandits intending to get recruited, rest as my group is exhausted and then kill everybody. Kivan however decides to get everyone killed the moment he sees Tazok.
Little bit annoying as fighting through the camp with no spells left and fatigue penalties wasn't part of the plan.

Comments

• NeoptolemusNeoptolemus Member Posts: 26
    I just had the same thing happen, but killed Tazok (potion of invulnerability on my main tank and ranged weapons for everyone else) and had no one else turn hostile and was able to proceed as normal. I'm playing with a BWS installed mod stack including NPC project, unfinished business and a bunch of others that might have affected that though.
  • PingwinPingwin Member Posts: 262
    Interesting, I'll try it again and see what happens. I thought it was supposed to be impossible to kill Tazok at this stage of the game in EE.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    Pingwin said:

Interesting, I'll try it again and see what happens. I thought it was supposed to be impossible to kill Tazok at this stage of the game in EE.

it is, he is wearing an item that makes it so he can't go to less than 1 HP, one of the mods that Neoptolemus has must have taken that item off of Tazok
    ThacoBell
  • NeoptolemusNeoptolemus Member Posts: 26
    sarevok57 said:

Pingwin said:

it is, he is wearing an item that makes it so he can't go to less than 1 HP, one of the mods that Neoptolemus has must have taken that item off of Tazok
    Yeah I assumed as much. After leaving Tazok's tent a bandit spawned and hinted that Tazok might be raised so I guess that's how they avoid breaking continuity.

Raduziel
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    sarevok57 said:

Pingwin said:

Its either NPC project, or unfinished business. Those are the tw big quest mods I have for BG1 and it happens for me if I have Kivan along for the Bandit Camp.