Skip to content

Ooops!

FrdNwsmFrdNwsm Member Posts: 1,069
Boy is my face red! Minor faux pas committed. After doing the Sir Sarles quest for the Temple of Helm, I was given another assignment, aiding Dawnbringer Sain of the Temple of Lathander. I had forgotten, however, that we had gotten caught sneaking in a while back while stealing some dingus for an earlier quest. Imagine my surprise when all the guards, plus Dawnbringer Sain, started attacking us.

When the smoke cleared, everyone in the Temple of Lathander was dead, including Dawnbringer Sain. Oooopsies!

Needless to say, it doesn't look like we'll be able to finish that particular quest line, unless the Temple gets a replacement Dawnbringer. Hmm, maybe we could go and trash the Temple of Talos? I got the impression that a foray against them was in the offing in any event. Would doing so fulfill the Temple of Helm's quest? (I'm guessing not, since the quest was actually supposed to come from Lathander, but one can always hope).
SkatanThacoBellUnderstandMouseMagicAerakar

Comments

• BorekBorek Member Posts: 513
    Unfortunately the version of the temple quest is based on alignment and set when you 1st pick it up, you could try and spawn a new high priest outside, it may reset.

C:CreateCreature("bharval")

Do that command outside, it should re-create the priest that appeared after Gaal's speech, who'll then head to the temple, with luck he'll re-appear inside and will be able to give you/complete the unseeing eye quest.
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    I've done almost the exact same thing! And in my case I hadn't played that save in a few weeks in between getting everyone the red circle and the re-entering, my guys strolling in and whistling a merry tune, hehe.. :) The surprise carnage was interesting.
    UnderstandMouseMagic