Skip to content

General problems for a freshman

hi fellas, I have a few different questions, none of them are related to each other:

1) I have a bard (11) black guard (4) pale lord (1). I ve got the ability turn undead by the Blackguard, but somehow the skill never seems to be available (whereas bull strenght always works). Can anyone tell me why?

2) I am in a cave south of Port last, and I am in front of a well the might be a secret passage, but apparently I have to go underwater and I always fail. Any clue for this quest?

3) I just realized tha in Neverwinter there was a dwarf able to make magical weapons for you, somehow i skipped that part. Is there any way to go back and make him forge weapons for me? or any cheat to have some of those weapons?

thank you for the attention people!

Comments

• Barba777Barba777 Member Posts: 48
    please, very urgent!
  • Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    What is your charisma and its base modifier? Turn Undead is 3 times per day plus charisma modifier. If your charisma is low and your modifier is -3 or more then maybe that is why it is not available.
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    About the cave: you need to boost your Constitution. Potions of Endurance may help.

About the dwarf: this boat sailed, but another smith is available in chapter 3.

What is your charisma and its base modifier? Turn Undead is 3 times per day plus charisma modifier. If your charisma is low and your modifier is -3 or more then maybe that is why it is not available.

I have charism 19 +6, doesn't seem very low to me...what else could it be?
    Raduziel said:

About the cave: you need to boost your Constitution. Potions of Endurance may help.

not even a cheat avialble? I really want the saint katana!
  • Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    idk what else it could be. Is it not on your radial menu? Maybe export the character and put it somewhere for us to download and load in-game ourselves.

idk what else it could be. Is it not on your radial menu? Maybe export the character and put it somewhere for us to download and load in-game ourselves.

It appears on the radial menu, but it is always transparent and I cannot click on it, does not matter how many times I rest or I level up
    Barba777 said:

Raduziel said:

You'll have the opportunity to have a stronger version of this katana in Chapter 3 with the second smith.

http://nwn.wikia.com/wiki/Recipes_of_the_forge
  • tfoxtfox Member Posts: 87
    Barba777 said:

It appears on the radial menu, but it is always transparent and I cannot click on it, does not matter how many times I rest or I level up
    Try opening the radial menu by right clicking on your character themselves or on a quickslot. Turn undead is a centered on self effect and trying to get the ground or an enemy via radial menu isn't a correct targeting method.
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    Barba777 said:

Raduziel said:

You could cheat and boost your CON a bit and the nbump it down again afterwards (or not, your choice). I don't remember the exact value you need, but it's quite high. You can't stack effects from potions either by drinking more than one, so I remember playing a monk/druid I had to use a spell and a potion and get lucky rolls to reach the CON need. IIRC it was in the range of 16-18 or similar to swim through to the other side. Just google for a walkthrough, that's what I did but I don't remember which it was. It stated the exact CON requirement.
    I've passed through this part with a Half-Orc Monk/Assassin.

To finish the swimming I had to rely on boots of hardness, amulet of long death and potion of endurance.