Skip to content

A button that wuld allow one to "outline" every sprite at the same time would be much appreciated.

Hey all,

I am a visually impaired gamer and while I wouldn't say that the lack of such an option makes the Infinity Engine games unplayable for me, the fact that hovering over almost anything one can interact with produces a blue (IIRC) outline around its sprite makes me wonder why there isn't an option to outline every character, NPC and interactable object currently visible on screen with the press of a button the same way name plates can be toggled. I know a function like this wouldn't be too useful for most players, but I'm sure many people with conditions similar to mine would find the addition of such an option very welcome.

This attachment is meant to clarify what I mean by an "outline" as I fear I didn't explain it properly.

Comments

• RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    @Bubb I would love to see this for all the games, if possible.
  • HaraldOfAlsiusHaraldOfAlsius Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2018
    Incredible work, @Bubb, this is absolutely beautiful, exactly what I was describing in my original - and admittedly poorly written - post. I would love it if you could make this work with the other IE games as well (or at least write a guide on how it can be implemented).
    Post edited by HaraldOfAlsius on
  • HaraldOfAlsiusHaraldOfAlsius Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2018
    I cannot thank you enough, m'dude. The mod works phenomenally and makes the game infinitely more playable for me. But now, it's time to show those cellar-dwelling beatles who's boss :sunglasses:.
  • AxieAxie Member Posts: 23
    <3