Thought I would sling a topic up on this, as some may find it useful...
For those that are interested, I just added a NWN command-line generator to my Game Server Manager. Could be useful to server hosters. Image below:
Some of the features of the program include:NOTE: there are some things that do not work with or are not applicable to NWN
- Automatic update checking and applying via SteamCMD (with configurable delay and server warning message)
- Players online graph
- Built-in Telnet client, which can be used manually or set to automatically send messages and commands (such as shutdown and shutdown notices) to the server (*Not applicable to NWN*)
- Auto-restart if server goes down
- Message/command broadcast system (*Not applicable to NWN*)
- Player list showing everyone online, including ping, score, team and time online. (*Not NWN*)
- INI file parser, viewer and editor, allowing you to quickly and easily edit all configuration values, including the ability to sort, filter, export, import and add "friendly names"
- CPU and RAM usage display, with graph
- Network bandwidth monitor with graph
- Ability to output status, players online and server name to a file - formatted however you want
- Single-click access to configuration.
- Detailed server information
- Internal and external IP address display
- Server up-time display
- Optional timed daily server restart.
- Timed incremental backups. Perform a daily backup of game data to a zip file.
- Automatically update game - Ability to run a maintenance / update program between restarts. e.g. SteamCMD to perform daily updates automatically. The server will start back up again when this program finished / ends so you minimise downtime.
- Option to delay timed restarts. i.e. The server will be turned off and the program will wait X seconds before attempting to restart it.
- Telnet to server (*Not applicable to NWN*)
- 1 click backup and maintenance
- Remote commands to start, stop, and update your server.
- Game Profiles - Multiple instances of the program can be run with multiple configurations.
- Designed to be "universal" and work with a multitude of games.
Download it here
.EDIT (17-01-2018):Just added up an INI "Friendly Names" list, for use with GSM for those interested (used with the INI Parser). Unzip it to your GSM folder. If you already have a "INIConfigList.txt" in the GSM folder (because you have already added your own) then you can copy and paste the contents of the file into your one so as to not overwrite anything you may already have - just ensure there are no double entries.
Download a NWN "Friendly Names List" for NWN.
Full guide to setting it up for NWN, here