Skip to content

Suggest me a Server?

I have tried a few PW from the more populated servers on the list and so far im not satisfied with what ive experienced.

A good example would be on two different servers that i don't want to name, cause they are likely good servers but not what im looking for. Within an hour of character creation i was level 10+, 100000+ GP, and had magic gear for every slot.

Im looking for a server with a challenge that has quests and direction for a character to explore the world. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Comments

• numosnumos Member Posts: 14
    edited April 2018
    If you like roleplaying I highly recommend Escape from Uncertainty. (http://www.efupw.com)

It's a survival-horror roleplaying world that takes place in the underdark after the apocalypse. It's low-level with very challenging quests that require working together with others, and managing your gold and potion-supplies very carefully. More-over the world is steeped in mystery and there's always some hidden bit of lore or secret to stumble upon.

Whenever you log in there's always something interesting going on: player-bandits terrorizing the roads, war between factions in the city, or some invading terror from the lowerdark.
  • SnottlingSnottling Member Posts: 85
    If you fancy a challenge, hardcore with a bit of survival (no perma death), low magic setting, level cap 20 and like good roleplay, then I suggest Mulmaster PW. We use CEP and our haks:

https://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn1/hakpak/mulmaster-city-high-blade-nwnee-pw-haks

If you're on Steam:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1335901502
  • GM_ODAGM_ODA Member Posts: 177
    Argentum Regio - it is vast (as in has 1337+ areas to explore), has 'stuff for every character class and race', is RP-enhanced (has lots of nice RP oriented scripting). What class/race do you enjoy playing?
  • NeonGothicBloodNeonGothicBlood Member Posts: 13
    Salvation, Badlands and ACN are very good and pretty balanced servers. They are all action, but no one in either of the servers will treat you with anything other than respect and many will aid you, even if you don't ask for it. Salvation and BL you can just log in, but ACN is almost finished and you need a password, which is: password, to get on.
  • World of Greyhawk Action Server

Old School based on the PnP campaigns of old: Village of Hommlet, Temple of Elemental Evil, White Plume Mountain, Ghost Tower of Inverness, and so on. Light on role-play, but nards deep in Action.

Very Challenging to solo.
    Slightly more comfortable in party play.
    Huge world, non-linear, low to mid magic, with more customizable gear as you creep into Epics and beyond.

And pack a lunch.
  • BenevolentDevilBenevolentDevil Member Posts: 13
    Argentum Regio - I highly recommend. A great PW for RP , all classes get PnP infused extra abilities. At first seems like a big huge empty place ... but when you discover where lairs and such are ... oh boy!
    If you are into role-play it's probably the best server for such hands down.

Action, when you find it ... is intense. It takes some digging to find "adventure areas" sometimes.
    Lots of puzzles and secrets to challenge.