Skip to content

When should I kill Adalon the Silver Dragon?

I'm playing as an evil party, and I really want to go through her quest, then betray her. I've read that she'll teleport away when you finish her quest, though. So... when is the last moment I can do it?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• BorekBorek Member Posts: 513
    Yeah you have to force-attack her after finishing the Drow City, but before you initiate dialogue to trigger the teleport. Once she dies you loot a scroll that will allow access to the surface, added bonus is you get to kill all the drow guarding the door rather than compete with Adalon for deathblows :pensive:
    Be warned she's a tough cookie, you'll want Cold protection and watch out for her casting healing spells and invisibility.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    another way to fail is to make sure the dragon eggs get sacrificed in the ritual either you can do it or you can let the drow do it, be warned though, if you let the drow sacrifice the eggs you are going to be up in one tough battle ( that lesser demon lord is immune to all weapons +4 and less )

but if you sacrifice the eggs to the demon, he offers you a couple of options for doing so if you want ( the item he gives you is a +4 halberd )