Skip to content

EE Keeper won't see saved games (I know, I know. There's already a thread here somewhere)

CharlestonianTemplarCharlestonianTemplar Member Posts: 855
edited September 2018 in BG:EE Mods
Trying to use 'keeper' 1.0.4.0 with EE but it's not seeing my saved games.

My installation folder is: C:\Black Isle\Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition\Data\00766\

My saved data directory is : C:\Users\Stan\Documents\Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition\save\

It should work. But is doesn't.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can offer suggestions. CT

Comments

• IsayaIsaya Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 752
    In EE Keeper, you should not give the path down to save but the game directory in your user profile. The help text states "the directory where the 'save' folder resides must be selected", therefore you should not enter save at the end, just C:\Users\Stan\Documents\Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition.
    EE Keeper will add save, mpsave, bpsave, ... by itself depending on your choice to edit single player, multi player or Black Pits save game (choice you'll have when you ask to open a saved game).
  • Isaya said:

In EE Keeper, you should not give the path down to save but the game directory in your user profile. The help text states "the directory where the 'save' folder resides must be selected", therefore you should not enter save at the end, just C:\Users\Stan\Documents\Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition.
    EE Keeper will add save, mpsave, bpsave, ... by itself depending on your choice to edit single player, multi player or Black Pits save game (choice you'll have when you ask to open a saved game).

Wow. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. I misread the instructions.

Worked like a charm.

CT