Skip to content

Can't get past 1st Cloakwood area

So, I did the bandit camp, got the papers and evidence to head to cloak wood, went through the first area, but no matter where I try to walk off the map, the next area is NOT appearing. Never had this problem before. Running the following mods: mini quests, unfinished business, npc project, romantic encounters, and some NPCs (Vynd, Sirene, Drake). Anyone got any insight as to what I may be missing?

Comments

• UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 2,147

It's happened to me before so pretty sure it's connected to a mod, but which one? Who knows, not NPC though.

You can jump to the next area using CC, can't remember if that worked though from then on.

Sorry to be so vague, but have a memory that the later areas didn't open up after managing to get to the "spider" one either and I might have given up.
  • drfunkensteindrfunkenstein Member Posts: 8
    that's kind of what I'm afraid of. Now I have to figure out how to enable clua.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • drfunkensteindrfunkenstein Member Posts: 8
    Ha! Got it to work. I'm so not tech savvy...
    [Deleted User]UnderstandMouseMagicelminster
  • Very_BigSwordVery_BigSword Member Posts: 222
    Glad you got it sorted out. A slightly better way to deal with the issue is to use this command:

C:Eval('RevealAreaOnMap("ARXXXX")')

That way you just get a map update and still have to travel to it, resulting in the correct time elapsing, fatigue effects and random encounter chance. It is a bit less 'cheaty' than simply teleporting to the area.

In a perfect world of course we would not even need to enable the console!
    [Deleted User]Azchar111