Skip to content

Are there arny merchants in TOB

Are there any merchants in TOB other than Watchers Keep (who disappeared after I cleared that area) or in the town being besieged?
FYI. I finished killing YagaSura and Nyalee and have a lot of junk filling up my bags that I would like to dump, rather than simply storing in a stash.
Of course, I could just stop picking up drops from minor characters, right?
Thanks, Gorris

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    in the forest area that you warp to after killing gromnir in saradush, there is a merchant at the top left of the screen, he is my go to for selling all my goods, if for some reason he is dead then your only other options are the merchants in amkethran and even then its limited

first you can go to the smuggler's cave, and if you save carras, you can buy and sell there, but after a game day or so, he will disappear forever, but then you have the inn keeper at the inn in amkethran and i know he sells a the typical garbage non magical stuff ( except for the iounstone of wisdom +1 ) so he can probably buy stuff as well
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    edited September 2018
    the one in the forest is waiting a caravan that will never come, so you can anytime go there. but
    if you have enough money to upgrade your items trough cespenar feel free to drop your junk on the floor, or don't even pick it up as you find it, you will not need more money. :)
  • borntodieborntodie Member Posts: 199
    The most important shop available at this point is the arcane archives in Amkethran, the red wizard you could also buy from in Saradush. He manages to flee Saradush and you can find him if you climb up and down a few ladders in Amkethran.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    borntodie said:

The most important shop available at this point is the arcane archives in Amkethran, the red wizard you could also buy from in Saradush. He manages to flee Saradush and you can find him if you climb up and down a few ladders in Amkethran.

but does he actually buy stuff back as well? i think he only sells, although im not 100% sure