Skip to content

Does SCS increase the saves, hit rolls etc. on enemies?

Hello!

Does SCS for BG:ee and BG 2: ee increase enemies to-hit-rolls, saves and such addition to the improved AI?

It "feels" like many enemies do resist/save spells in a higher degree than before. Just interested to know if any of you guys out there have any clues.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• BorekBorek Member Posts: 513
    MWO said:

Hello!

Does SCS for BG:ee and BG 2: ee increase enemies to-hit-rolls, saves and such addition to the improved AI?

It "feels" like many enemies do resist/save spells in a higher degree than before. Just interested to know if any of you guys out there have any clues.

Thanks in advance!

I think there are some options to adjust spell saves for higher than level 20 enemies, if you have done an all in installation then that option will likely have been included. Best bet is to check the readme file for your SCS, it should break down every option.
  • EnuhalEnuhal Member Posts: 920
    edited September 2018
    There are some enemies that get higher levels (for example black talon elites or the Ulgoth's Beard cultists, as far as I remember), others get different stats and abilities (various demons in BG2) - I'd say the majority of enemies doesn't get improved stats, but depending on your installation options, there's some amount of changes in that regard, though it's only for specific foes.
    JuliusBorisov
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    SCS also gives potions to many enemies, so you might find something like a potion of freedom counter-acting hold person. Casters also generally have a wider spell selection and more defensive buffs.