Skip to content

Stuck in Ascension + SCS Chapter 10 start (SPOILERS)

I seem to be stuck in the early part of Chapter 10 of BGEE 2.5 + Ascension + SCS. My evil party dialogued with Mel, who then jumped into the beam of energy. Irenicus and Bodhi made their returns. I bargained with Bodhi and she joined me as a host of demons appeared.

After killing the demons, succubi, and Mr. Irenicus, nothing else happened. Bodhi is still with us, but I got no further messages and the bridges to the pools have not activated. Am I missing something? I can't see what else to do. Any ideas? Here's a screenshot:

Comments

• SceptenarSceptenar Member Posts: 606
    I did this ages ago when the mod first came out so I might misremember, but I think you can cross the bridges over to the pools even if the graphic is missing.
  • butteredsoulbutteredsoul Member Posts: 168
    Thank you for the suggestion, @Sceptenar . Unfortunately, I’m not seeing the same behavior. When I click on the valid area next to the pool, there is no bridge that allows for crossing.
    It just dawned on me that this is probably in the wrong forum (should be in mods). Feel free to remove if that's the case. I'll ask in the Ascension thread in the mod forum. To our noble moderators: sorry about the housekeeping.
  • brunardobrunardo Member Posts: 526
    Try teleporting with the console to the pools to click them, going through the same thing but worked fine after I tried a reload before the final battle if it is bugged which might work
    Thanks, @brunardo . I tried the reload before the final battle, but the bug persisted. I finally used the Debug Ctrl-J suggestion from you and @ALIEN. So far so good. I did two pools. One more to go and then the final battle final battle :wink: