Skip to content

Nighthawks - The Vampire RPG

megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
i'm here to make people aware of this new rpg that just opened it's kick starter. it's a text based vampire rpg made by the guy who did sunless sea. he says he was inspired by both bg 2 and vtmb and i'm really looking forward to this even if it's more like a choice your own adventure book then a normal rpg.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/753131002/nighthawks-the-vampire-rpg-0/posts/2281024
Raduziel[Deleted User]

Comments

• DorcusDorcus Member Posts: 270
    Sucks. At this rate, it doesn't look like they'll make it. I feel like both urban fantasy vampires and visual novels are niche enough products on their own that this just didn't have enough traction, and the salad days of high concept video game Kickstarters are gone. I hope they find their funding in other ways!
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    the creator implies the game may still come out even if they don't make the goal.
    eeek it looks like they might make it after all
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    i am happy to announce. he has met the goal so we are getting the game.
    please give deeply from your hearts and your wallets because the world needs more video games about vampire interpersonal drama
    oh hooray they did it
    Dorcus said:

Sucks. At this rate, it doesn't look like they'll make it. I feel like both urban fantasy vampires and visual novels are niche enough products on their own that this just didn't have enough traction, and the salad days of high concept video game Kickstarters are gone. I hope they find their funding in other ways!

and oh yeah, shut up, you!