Skip to content

windspear hills without Jierdan?

I have the acorns from the dryad. I'm just looking to drop them off, but I don't want to start the Jierdan line. I thought just having the acorns gets Windspear on my map, but apparently not. Is there any other way to get it on the map aside from talking to Jierdan? Thanks,

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    I don't think so.
  • Kah131Kah131 Member Posts: 5
    Doesn't put it on the map, but you could use the console C:MoveToArea("AR1300")
  • MichelleMichelle Member Posts: 549
    edited October 2018
    Potions, rings, spells of invisibility. I am sure there must be an area that takes less than 24 hours to get there so with a party cast invisibility 10’ radIus, I play solo so don’t bother with that. Just show up and go invisible or like I said show up invisible if possible then walk away from the knight/monsters. That is part of my SoA pre run prep, get rid of the acorns.

Oh forgot to add, the next time you go there you will show up right at the knights again and can continue the story line.

Oops, one more thing. Do NOT kill the the knights until you are ready to play through the story. It will end badly when you go back to Amn.
    gorgonzola
    I am pretty horrible at the beginning of all my runs in that I meta my butt off to set up my character for an easier run, then I relax and role play. There are ways to get and do many, many things right out of Chateau Irenicus.
    I read that wrong sorry. No you have to talk to him, but the actual quest doesn’t start until you kill the knights.