Skip to content

Building the PRC Team again!

We are bringing back PRC with a vengeance! We are currently working on PRC 3.6 (should be in Beta before NWSync comes out), and a fully scripted PW core module based around PRC in the Forgotten Realms. Though fully base scripted, it will only contain one fully functional town to show off the PW's working aspects. This is purely for helping the community start PW's based around PRC in the modern era of NWN1.

We are looking for talented scripters, builders, and custom content creators to help us on this monumental task.

It's even okay if you are a member of another team! We have several members now that are team members for other projects/builds. This is because everything we build is able to be freely downloaded by the community.

There is no privitization of our content. Anything you help us with goes directly back into the community.

If this interests you, please stop by our Discord channel, and let either Stratovarius or myself, StilleVande know.

https://discord.gg/aQ4CZpg

Comments

• WebShamanWebShaman Member Posts: 490
    This. Is. AWESOME!

GO GO PRC!!!
  • L0BSTERL0BSTER Member Posts: 2
    WebShaman said:

This. Is. AWESOME!

GO GO PRC!!!

Hey WebShaman :) Nice to see your still around... I hope your doing well.
  • WebShamanWebShaman Member Posts: 490
    Hiya!

Yep, still around (hard to imagine it's been this many years now!) - I currently play on WoG - World of Greyhawk.
  • voidofopinionvoidofopinion Member, Moderator Posts: 1,248
    Well hot damn!

Nice to see you guys back!

Let me just promote this for visibility.

;)
  • KranyumKranyum Member Posts: 33
    Please curate the content you put in better next time. Some of the things in there make me not take it seriously
  • voidofopinionvoidofopinion Member, Moderator Posts: 1,248
    Then offer to help.

;)