Skip to content

Any mod that allow you to play with pathfinder rules(at least pathfinder sorcerer)?

I have nwn1 on gog, nwn:ee on steam, bg and icewind dale. Recently i was playting pathfinder kingmaker and loved the way that sorcerer is. IMHO pathfinder rules are better than 3.5 or 3.0 e( and much better than the fighting game know as 4e), but nwn in particular have a lot of custom modules and i will love to play tons of custom modules with an "pathfinder" sorc. But wanna see how it plays on bg/iwd too if possible.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SorcererV1ct0rSorcererV1ct0r Member Posts: 2,176

I have nwn1 on gog, nwn:ee on steam, bg and icewind dale. Recently i was playting pathfinder kingmaker and loved the way that sorcerer is. IMHO pathfinder rules are better than 3.5 or 3.0 e( and much better than the fighting game know as 4e), but nwn in particular have a lot of custom modules and i will love to play tons of custom modules with an "pathfinder" sorc. But wanna see how it plays on bg/iwd too if possible.

It would help if you explained what the difference is...
    Sorcerer

HD: d6.
    Bloodline. Sorcerers select a bloodline at 1st level (like arcane, draconic, fey, etc.). Each bloodline provides 5 powers (including the 20th level capstone), a list of spells that are automatically added to the Sorcerer's repertoire, and a knack with certain kind of spells.
    No Familiar. Except for the arcane bloodline.
    source https://rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/1/differences-between-dd-3-5-and-pathfinder
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited October 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on