Skip to content

Credit track in the soundtrack

RadonGOGRadonGOG Member Posts: 17
The originals soundtrack include the awesome credit track. The remastered soundtrack doesn´t. I´m curious what is the reason for this, who holds the rights on that one and doesn´t want it to be distributed in the sound. (it´s still in the game) Or maybe it´s just an overlooked mistake and I´m the only one who loves that credit track...

Fake Signature
Also known as CD Labs: Radon Project on other forums
Post edited by RadonGOG on

Comments

• JoenSoJoenSo Member Posts: 910
    The credit track is awesome! I don't know any specifics, but most of the soundtrack was written by Mark Morgan while the credits track was apparently written by Richard Band. So maybe that has something to do with it. As you say, rights and all that.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    We're now adding the Heart of Winter soundtrack as a bonus to our IWD:EE sountrack. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to create it in a FLAC format, so it will be added as MP3.

Once we finish that, we'll add the Credit track to our PST:EE sountrack as a bonus. And again, it'll come as MP3, because unfortunately it's been impossible to find the original in high quality.
  • RadonGOGRadonGOG Member Posts: 17
    Nice to hear, looking (hearing) forward to it.
    Anyways, a suggestion: How about adding it into the FLAC-Packages as well anyways and just include a note telling users that these are only "PseudoFLACs"/ "Converted MP3s"? Sounds more compfortable to me...

Fake Signature
    Also known as CD Labs: Radon Project on other forums