Skip to content

ADAMANTITE

hey fellas,

does anyone know where could I find some adamantite in chapter 3?
And if there is no hope to find any, is there any cheat code that might work to get some?

Comments

• jsavingjsaving Member Posts: 1,083
    There is none in chapter 3, unfortunately, you have to carry it with you from chapter 1. Looks like the item code is nw_it_msmlmisc16.
    Barba777
  • Barba777Barba777 Member Posts: 48
    jsaving said:

There is none in chapter 3, unfortunately, you have to carry it with you from chapter 1. Looks like the item code is nw_it_msmlmisc16.

Thank you very much! may I as you to explain clearly how to use the item code? I am just a beginner...
  • Barba777Barba777 Member Posts: 48
    Barba777 said:

jsaving said:

Thank you very much! may I as you to explain clearly how to use the item code? I am just a beginner...
    When I typw ##DebugMode 1 in the chat bar I get a message Console: success, but then I have no clue on where to type other stuff since nothing seems to make any difference
  • DerpCityDerpCity Member, Moderator Posts: 303
    After activating debug mode you need to use the command dm_spawnitem , replacing the with the item's blueprint resref, in this case the string that jsaving gave you. That should spawn the item on the ground where your cursor is pointing at.