Skip to content

Iwd barbarian or berserker

Hi
It clearly true that in bgee games berserker is better because of immunities. But whats in iwdee ?
I want a themed party with cleric of tempus,skald and either barbarian or berserker warriors. Which is betterin this game ?

Comments

• spacejawsspacejaws Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 389
    I’m tempted to say Barbarian because you get a whole bunch of Barbarian only flavour dialogue from plenty of NPC’s that was added for the EE’s. Don’t know how much there is for Berserker. As for the immunities I couldn’t tell you I’m afriad :)
    [Deleted User]StummvonBordwehrIamdorf
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    power game wise berserkers are much better, being able to wear better armor, and gaining full proficiency in weapons which adds a whole extra attack per round ( not just half ) plus the berserk ability lasts longer than the rage ability of the barbarian

but for role play wise as spacejaws said barbarian is better, and especially for your themed party, barbarian would fit better

at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter if you go between barbarian or berserker, the game is still beatable with either one, so i would suggest going with want you actually want and what you think fits better for your themed party
    [Deleted User]spacejawsIamdorf
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    Take two of each. Use the berserkers on the front line with their field-plate and the lighter armoured barbarians in the 2nd row with 2-hand weapons. One berserker can dual-wield for versatility and damage dealing and give the other sword and board and use him as the point-man. Other than the Skald they can all be half-orcs too. Perfect! I'd go with neutral for the Skald and get the rabbit familiar. Using the luck spell (or the Lucky Scimitar) on it gives you a pretty useful trap finder...