Skip to content

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Patch 1.75

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
edited June 2018 in News
The first major Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition patch is coming to Steam and Beamdog. It's been a long road to 1.75 as NWN:EE fans on our Development branch know, but its finally time to release this full patch everywhere Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition is available!

Check out the mighty list of changes on our blog!

See you in Neverwinter Nights!

Comments

• JapualtahJapualtah Member Posts: 165
    How do we update the game?
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    Japualtah said:

How do we update the game?

Depends on what platform you use. In Steam it can be automatic depending on your settings. In the Beamdog client you will have a yellow button 'update' next to your blue 'play' button.
    Well, I'm on Steam, nothing's happening. I've been searching for automatic updates to no avail. Steam is pretty much a model of awkward user interface though, maybe I missed it, but I'm stuck with 1.74 atm
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    Japualtah said:

Well, I'm on Steam, nothing's happening. I've been searching for automatic updates to no avail. Steam is pretty much a model of awkward user interface though, maybe I missed it, but I'm stuck with 1.74 atm

I believe (I don't have NWN on Steam) that if you right-click on the game in your Library, select Properties, select the 'updates' tab you will see the settings for the automatic updates. If that seems to be ok (automatic updates) you could a) check under the 'beta' tab if you're on the regular branch or the development branch (although both should be post-1.74 I believe) and b) if all else fails: reboot steam.

I had to force an update.
    To whom might be concerned:
    1° Select game in library
    2° Right-click
    3° Properties
    4° Local files tab
    5° Verify integrity of game files

The toolset still displays version 1.74 but the new functions are there.
    Now going to upgrade my Linux servers, hope it gets better...

Thx for the help ;)
  • ThaRealCuberThaRealCuber Member Posts: 9
    edited June 2018
    Just did a new install on another PC and it still shows build 8176. Checking the integrity of game files didn't force the update. Is this the latest stable build?

Nevermind :blush: added the beta option in steam to developer and got a (small) update, now shows build 8177
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    @nadhim Beamdog is working on the new lighting model.