Skip to content

F/M/T full saga run - weapon proficiencies?

2»

Comments

• DordledumDordledum Member Posts: 243
    edited October 2018
    Got my second pip in 2 weapon fighting, dual wielding daggers now. Interested in Soultaker, so doing Durlags.
    Gotural
    edited October 2018
    Dordledum said:

Got my second pip in 2 weapon fighting, dual wielding daggers now. Interested in Soultaker, so doing Durlags.

Ugh, forgot that Soultaker was not really usable, that was quite an unnecessary sidetrek to Durlag's Tower. In doubt whether to do some more sidequests or go and try the final battle vs Sarevok.

Btw. Current stats after all the tomes:

:)
    Post edited by Dordledum on
    Well, now I'm kind of stuck. I finished BGEE and loved playing this character fromt start to endgame.

Now started SOD with the same character and it really doesn't feel right. Hard to explain, but the enjoyment isn't there. It's also my first time playing SOD btw.

Meh...
    raelcari
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    I didn't much enjoy the start or the end of SoD but there are some really nice dungeons in the middle so I would stick with it for a while and see if it grows on you.
    Dordledum
  • raelcariraelcari Member Posts: 133
    Well, SoD is the closest I've seen to the 'real thing', so it deserves one playthrough. Since you're heavily dual-classed, you could also do with the extra XP before SoA.
    Simulacre said:

If you want a slightly stronger F/M then it's a no-brainer : be an elf.

What? No shorty with 18 CON? It's reroll time again, @Dordledum!