Skip to content

Brage's body

If Brage gets chunked, are you supposed to be able to retrieve his body? Presumably you can find some bits that are recognisable enough to claim the bounty...

Comments

• LammasLammas Member Posts: 211
    His head should be there with the rest of his loot. Did the other loot drop? Never heard of this one before (but then again I almost always return him to the church).
  • PingwinPingwin Member Posts: 262
    The encounter is bugged anyway now - his body will drop along with the rest of his loot if you kill him with CTRL-Y but if you fight him and kill him, his body won't drop so you have to add it into your inventory with the console. Someone in the troubleshooting forum says it depends upon what order you kill Laryssa and Brage but for me his body never appears.
    I've just passed through that area and killed him but this time I've chunked him which made me wonder if his body is supposed to be dropped if he has been chopped into lots of little bits...
  • ChroniclerChronicler Member Posts: 1,391
    I don't think getting chunked effects loot.
  • raelcariraelcari Member Posts: 133
    Must be a bug.
    Pingwin said:

Someone in the troubleshooting forum says it depends upon what order you kill Laryssa and Brage but for me his body never appears.

I've always wondered why - in the event you walk around him and talk to Laryssa first - he attacks her when she turns hostile. After all, she goes hostile in his defense. It's really hard to get the exp on that kill, as he kills her in a matter of seconds.
  • PingwinPingwin Member Posts: 262
    Apparently the missing body bug is fixed in the next patch.
    I've never seen Brage attack Laryssa. She's usually killed by my party within a few seconds of turning hostile.