Skip to content

Halloween Sale! 50% off IE titles, 30% off NWN:EE

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
edited October 2018 in News
Halloween has come to Beamdog.com! Treat yourself with devilish bargains!

Play tricks with our Infinity Engine Titles at 50% off!

Snatch up Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition for 30% off!
Post edited by JuliusBorisov on

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
  • Hey,
    Sorry if it's an inappropriate place, but I haven't found the answer in the faq.

1. Are direct purchases from beamdog DRM-free GoG style (and the key is used to simply 'watermark' it with the customer data, or are there restrictions? If yes, what kind?
    3. When purchasing the PC version, do I have to chose a single operating system, or can I install it on both Windows and Linux (at least on the same machine)?

I don't want to sound entitled, but - like countless people - I irrevocably lost a couple 100$ of favourite games when iOS, for which I bought the iPad in the first place. I just vowed to never purchase anything vendor locked unless I intend to treat it as a single-walkthrough game, which obviously isn't the case with the BG series. So while I continue playing on the tablet for conveniance, a safekeeping version would become handy - and helped hugely with mod creation which I'd like to try.

I hope someone else will also benefit from the clarifications. At the very least I bumped the thread.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    1. Yes, DRM-free. For NWN:EE, you need the CD-Key, and Internet access, to play on servers.
    2. You can download the version (for the OS) you want. See here. If any problem arises, send a message to our support - support@beamdog.com
  • TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    Beamdog you make me proud, thank you for the Trick and treat, but no i dont want to smell Trent's feet, :expressionless:
  • Got it and bought it!
  • WilliamKArrietaWilliamKArrieta Member Posts: 2
    Its great.
This discussion has been closed.