Skip to content

Brielbara's Baby

I have a question about the quest rewards for this quest:

When you hand in Yago's Book of Curses, Brielbara says,
"Thank you, thank you so very much. I owe you everything. If there is anything I can do for you, just name it."

My choices then are as follows:
1. We'd just like to be paid.
2. Just remember us for the future.

My question is, if I go with option 2 will there be any follow-up to this? A quest in BG2? A chance meeting with Brielbara at some point later? Or is it truly just a dead end? I tried researching this online but came up with bupkis, so I appreciate it if anyone knows.

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Its just the nice option. It doesn't lead to anything.
  • Drago_DarkstormDrago_Darkstorm Member Posts: 18
    Thanks! That's what I thought but you never know, and since I plan to do a saga run with my charname, I didn't want to miss out on possible content later. Appreciate the quick response; have fun storming the castles ;)
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    even though it's too late, but if you want to make that quest more interesting make sure to have Coran on your team next time, interesting times those
  • Drago_DarkstormDrago_Darkstorm Member Posts: 18
    @sarevok57 I'll keep that in mind ^^
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,351
    I will bet that the romantic encouters mod will add some kind of happy end if you pick the second answer...
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    edited November 2018

I will bet that the romantic encouters mod will add some kind of happy end if you pick the second answer...

...wouldn't that inevitably lead to another baby-based quest though, creating an adorable cycle?

Also a diaper shortage up and down the Sword Coast, which could be capitalized on to elevate a new Lord of.... I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN BG3! :p