Skip to content

Morituri Kit

fujisanfujisan Member Posts: 33
edited April 2014 in BGII:EE Mods
Hi I would like to get an old favorite of mine, the Morituri Kit, working on BG2EE. It says it installed ok but on the creation screen it's blacked out. I looked inside it and have found many different files which I don't really understand. I think it must be on of the more complicated kits since it has many animations that play during certain level ups and strange abilities. If someone could fix this for me or at least point me in the right direction to fixing this myself I would be very appreciative.

From what I've been reading many don't know about this kit but it can be downloaded from the chosenofmystra site here: http://chosenofmystra.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=142

Thank you for taking the time to read

Comments

• Fina92Fina92 Member Posts: 284
    From what I can understand, ALL modded kits are now disabled on both BGEE and BG2EE. It's been that way since the latest patch and I've heard nothing about changing it back or any ideas on how to adapt the kits yet sadly.
  • fujisanfujisan Member Posts: 33
    WHAT!?! Why would they do something so crazy and pointless?

I love your avatar btw :)
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    fujisan said:

WHAT!?! Why would they do something so crazy and pointless?

I love your avatar btw :)

They fixed one thing but broke another
  • fujisanfujisan Member Posts: 33
    Well that is disappointing, I guess I've been wasting my time trolling though posts and tutorials about how to convert this.
  • Fina92Fina92 Member Posts: 284
    edited April 2014
    @fujisan Thank you. I call it "Vico gone Swedish" , but can't take credit for it since I didn't make it :)
  • SariySariy Member Posts: 3
    Is there any way to make morituri kit playable? I've tried converting it with the newest weide release but it doesn't seem to work.
  • deratiseurderatiseur Member Posts: 228
    edited November 2018
    I have made a new version of the Morituri, compatible with all EE games. Enjoy :)
    Post edited by deratiseur on
  • elmek007elmek007 Member Posts: 10

I have made a new version of the Morituri, compatible with all EE games. Enjoy :)

Thanks so much! Love this kit.

• FredBluesFredBlues Member Posts: 9
    The new version doesn't work!!!
  • mausmaus Member Posts: 17
    Could you please be more specific about the issue with this version?