Skip to content

Where to Find NWN:EE

CeyarrecksCeyarrecks Member Posts: 44
edited November 2018 in General Discussions NWN:EE
Excuse me Please:
I have just made purchase of the Enhanced Edition of Neverwinter Nights.
I have my confirmation email,.. yet no link in email nor any I can find on the various pages on this site to actually DOWNLOAD the Enhanced Edition of Neverwinter Nights.

Might I ask for a link for the NWN:EE please?
Thank You kindly for the time taken to reply.
Cey.

Comments

• zordren3742zordren3742 Member Posts: 207
    edited October 2019
    Post edited by zordren3742 on
  • CeyarrecksCeyarrecks Member Posts: 44

Did you buy it from beamdog? If so you must download the beamdog client on the main beamdog page. Look at the bottom of the page, it will say install beamdog.

Thank you for the reply,... Soo.. I purchased Bleamdog? and not Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition? /confused
  • SuperFunHappySuperFunHappy Member Posts: 44
    Beamdog is a client that allows you to play games that you purchased, it is like Steam. If you purchased the game over the client just download the client, install it and open it up. While the client is open it should give you the option to download the game.
  • CeyarrecksCeyarrecks Member Posts: 44

Beamdog is a client that allows you to play games that you purchased, it is like Steam. If you purchased the game over the client just download the client, install it and open it up. While the client is open it should give you the option to download the game.

ah.
    a clear answer, that helps my understanding. Thank you :D
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724