Skip to content

Baldurs Gate 2 EE travel bug near the end of the game

Hello,

I am having an issue. I have tried running compatibility mode, validating files on steam, etc. No luck. I also tried to find any similar issue online, but as far as I can see there is no mention of any similar bug. :-/

I have cleared most of the game, my party is now around 6,5 million xp. (Just finished Watcher's keep, and did over half of ToB now, only Abazigal and Balthazar left), and once I try to fast travel from Watchers keep to Abazigal's lair, I get spawned on some map, but outside of the map, in the "black border", if that makes sense? If I give the command to the party to move on to the map, I can see the green circles of where they should arrive for a few seconds, and then the circles disappear, as if the party is unable to trace a path to that location. However, I can still use my pocket plane ability, and I show up in the pocket plane just fine. After I leave the pocket plane, it just drops me back into the same bug. Has anyone here seen anything similar or has any ideas how to fix this? Thank you.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    Hello! Zip and attach your save at support.baldursgate.com , and our QA will fix it for you (and also come up with ideas about what can be causing it).
  • Arcanist01Arcanist01 Member Posts: 2
    Hello JuliusBorisov! Thank you for the suggestion, I will do just that. :)