Skip to content

EET - Set Snares below level 6 fix

CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
I believe this has already been fixed in the later release versions but I'm not really keen to do another big world install at this point, does anyone remember how to fix it with NearInfinity, I can't quite remember the fix for it off the top of my head, it's been a long time.

This was a problem with older versions of EET that prevented snares from being set under level ~6 IIRC.

Comments

• ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    edited November 2018
    Am at work and can't double-check it atm, but iirc the problem is one of the spells triggered by the set trap ability has a minimum level of 6. So do a search for set trap, then go through the ability itself and the abilities cast by it until you find the culprit, and change minimum level from 6 to 1.
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    Ahhhh I missed something right infront of my face. The 'Abilities' section. Changed them from 6 to 1, it's working now.

My God it has been a long time! :)

Thanks very much! :D
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Nice to see you both here, @Shin and @CaloNord !
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    Have time to dust the old girl off again! :D It's good to be back, stretch the legs and relax a bit again! :D