Skip to content

I want to play baldur's gate ee with adjusted stats for my character

When I was playing Baldur's gate the original two installments;

there was a mod or a cheat, to modify character stats like: STR DEX CON INT WIS CHR. I didn't use it to make ridicoulos(not sure of that spelling of the word) stat changes(I didn't max out the stats), I just wanted to choose my stats to how my characters I made for my real pen and paper games, the stats they had and play them in the game single player-wise. I typically chose the maximum starting stats (i.e. one of my fighter's stats were Str 18(00) Dex 15 Con 16 INT 12 WIS 8 CHR14), stats like that, I don't want to have to roll the stats to get them to type of modifiying
I''m just wondering if that mod or whatever it was called. is still availiable for BG EE, or something like it

any help on this would be helpful for me

Comments

• ChroniclerChronicler Member Posts: 1,391
    You might be thinking of EEkeeper?
  • ScarhunterScarhunter Member Posts: 4
    ok i'll look for that, thanks
  • ScarhunterScarhunter Member Posts: 4
    I downloaded BG EE Keeper, but I must not know how to set it up or I did something wrong but I don't see how to change the character I want to
  • LammasLammas Member Posts: 211
    I haven't used that in over 10 or 15 years but iirc you choose file > open and then you need to navigate to your savegame folder and pick the save of the character you want to modify. You need to already have a character made as it is a save editor.
  • jsavingjsaving Member Posts: 1,083
    It's also possible EEkeeper failed to auto-find where your saves are and where the game is. When that happens, you can go to settings>installation and manually enter them. (If you have trouble, https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/16497/eekeeper/p1 contains exhaustive documentation on how to do that.)
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    Or you could
    use Ctrl-8 at the stat rolling stage, which gives you straight 18s and then you just deduct whatever you want