Skip to content

Resolution Scale?

voidofopinionvoidofopinion Member, Moderator Posts: 1,248
Would it be possible for us to lower the rendering resolution?

It would go a long way to helping performance as I really don't need NWN to run in 2560x1600 even on desktop.

Comments

• wouldntsavezionwouldntsavezion Member Posts: 11
    That's a very good point I have a similar resolution on my P20 pro and it's completely overkill!
  • Peter_JohnsonPeter_Johnson Member Posts: 36
    Another vote for the option to lower the resolution.
    From the devices I have, subjectively it is slowest on the tablet (Huawei MediaPad T5 10) - which would be otherwise the best device because of the screen size. I think it is caused by the unnecessarily high resolution - the native resolution of the tablet is 1920*1200. The game seems to run better on a phone with slower processor and just HD resolution.
  • cfunkycfunky Member Posts: 9
    excellent idea +1
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    I've passed this feedback to the developers. Feel free to use our Support Desk to repeat the feature request, and report any new feedback there.
  • voidofopinionvoidofopinion Member, Moderator Posts: 1,248
    Done and done.

Thank you @JuliusBorisov!
  • ShaidenShaiden Member Posts: 181
    Feedback tracked!
  • voidofopinionvoidofopinion Member, Moderator Posts: 1,248
    Even if dynamic resolution cant be fully supported an option for "Full Res or Half Res" like the Android version of KotOR would be hugely helpful.

:)
  • MiraniaMirania Member Posts: 7
    I have tried to change resolution in the nwn.ini file but the app automatically changed it back. Does anyone know how to edit the resolution?