Skip to content

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Patch 1.78

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
Patch 1.78 for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition is live on the Beamdog Client, Steam, and GOG!

This patch contains client & server changes and new features like NWSync, allowing auto-downloading for NWN:EE server content data.

Patch notes are here.

Comments

• Prince_RaymondPrince_Raymond Member Posts: 437
    @JuliusBorisov Just wanted to let you know that my installation of NWN:EE English was updated to the current stable build, while my installation of NWN:EE Digital Deluxe has not been prompted for an update. I have tried both restarting the Beamdog Client and verifying my game, yet it is still v77.8181. Thank you for reading, and happy gaming to all.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724

@JuliusBorisov Just wanted to let you know that my installation of NWN:EE English was updated to the current stable build, while my installation of NWN:EE Digital Deluxe has not been prompted for an update. I have tried both restarting the Beamdog Client and verifying my game, yet it is still v77.8181. Thank you for reading, and happy gaming to all.

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/1028777/#Comment_1028777