Skip to content

Major problem : screen is black when you switch back to NWN:EE

AnomalyAnomaly Member Posts: 62
edited November 2018 in Android Beta of NWN:EE
Hello,

I've suffering a major problem with NWN:EE. If you run it, then you get out (like phone going on sleep, or receiving a call), and try to get back to the game, you get a black screen and the only thing you can do is to kill the process, restart the game and load your last save, if any.

Device is Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (Android 8.1, RAM 4 GB).

Comments

• wouldntsavezionwouldntsavezion Member Posts: 11
    YES ! I feared I might be the only one.

Device is Huawei P20 Pro
  • ShaidenShaiden Member Posts: 181
    Hi there!

We've got this tracking internally, but I haven't heard any changes as of yet. It's definitely on our radar though.

Thanks for the feedback! It's much appreciated.
  • jknutjknut Member Posts: 6
    I hope this is fixed soon. Thanks. (Galaxy S9+)
  • jknutjknut Member Posts: 6
    It seems that if I swipe down the notifications over the black screen to completely cover the screen, then swipe the notifications back up... the graphics in the game reappear (Galaxy S9+)
  • cfunkycfunky Member Posts: 9
    also when i get a popup notification for whatsapp or something the game window shrienks and looks awkward and then goes back to regular after a second but it shouldn't don't it.
    @cfunky
    Hi there!
    Does this seem to happen on other full-screen games? Does it happen from notifications from apps other than whatsapp?

Thanks!
  • ArticaArtica Member Posts: 1
    Having this issue too.... Have to remember to save very often..
  • MikeWardDrawsMikeWardDraws Member Posts: 13
    jknut said:

It seems that if I swipe down the notifications over the black screen to completely cover the screen, then swipe the notifications back up... the graphics in the game reappear (Galaxy S9+)

I'm just confirming that this trick also works for the Galaxy S9 (not plus). :)
  • AnomalyAnomaly Member Posts: 62

jknut said:

I'm just confirming that this trick also works for the Galaxy S9 (not plus). :)
    And on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 this trick also works.
  • MikeWardDrawsMikeWardDraws Member Posts: 13
    edited November 2018
    [eager beaver alert] I jumped into the beta and this problem seems to be fixed. :D
    Post edited by MikeWardDraws on
    *Rejoices briefly* :)