Skip to content

Invisible Cursor

MereinidMereinid Member Posts: 46
Hello all, I just purchased the game about an hour ago and I am unable to play as the cursor is invisible. I can see it highlighting the interface buttons at the start of the game but there is no cursor. Anyone know how to fix this bug?

Thank you for your time,
Mereinid

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Hello! Sorry for the late reply (due to my vacation). Are you still experiencing this issue?
  • RansomRRansomR Member Posts: 4
    I'm having the same issue. After I launch the game the mouse turns invisible. Some help?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Check your nwn.ini (in Documents/Neverwinter Nights) for a setting like "Enable HW Mouse=0" and change it to 1. If it's already 1, try changing it to 0 and see if it does something.
    Okay. I have put Enable HardwareMouse=0 and the mouse cursor it is back again. But it is bugged! It is not centred...? Hard to explain to be honest... As if it lags behind and when I click nothing happens, only after I move it forward a little.
    RansomR said:

Okay. I have put Enable HardwareMouse=0 and the mouse cursor it is back again. But it is bugged! It is not centred...? Hard to explain to be honest... As if it lags behind and when I click nothing happens, only after I move it forward a little.

While other players might share their suggestions, I recommend to file your bug at support.baldursgate.com (our bug tracker), along with all your system specs, so that our QA could help you.
    edited November 2018
    A'right. I've played with different settings within the .ini file. With "SetUIScale="1and "Enable HardwareMouse=0" my mouse works fine. If I change to the new UI my mouse is bugged. Me, guess something's wrong with the new UI.
    JuliusBorisov