Skip to content

Where do I go after I get past the mind fler gladiator thing I am at a door I don't know how to open

Please look at the attachment to know what I mean please help

Comments

• xizorxizor Member Posts: 89
    Did you explore the rest of the map? This door can only be opened by Mind Flayers. Did you find something that lets you control them?
    Take Control Circlets from the machine in the room with slaves and use one on a Mind Flayer. Then walk him to the door (be careful, because he will turn hostile again).
  • Playstation420Playstation420 Member Posts: 18
    Okay, I know what you mean now but... I cannot find any mind flayers even when I sleep (but yea I have the crown). And I'm locked off from the other level so where can I find one of these.
    There is one room (right side of the map), where Mind Flayer always respawns.
    PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS
    What part of the map becaues I ahve been trying them all
    The room on the right side, where you found the serum (above the room with slaves). If it isn't there, you can try changing into Slayer to open the door (I don't know if it still works).
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,320
    Note that you don't actually need to control any illithid. Their mere presence next to it will open the door, so you can just get them to chase you there (allowing you to keep the mind control circlets for other purposes).
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • jsavingjsaving Member Posts: 1,083
    Correct.