Skip to content

Mistake?

So I suffer from the worst case of restartitus ever. I made a barbarian party with A fighter/cleric, fighter/thief, two barbarians, one ranger-archer, and a shaman. After writing that I realize it doesn't sound like a barbarian party... Well half of them are half-orcs, anyways... While it is a very strong party, I realized I have no one who can identify items. Will I regret that loss or is it just a minor inconvenience for mighty warriors?

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    You can identify at stores, so this shouldn't be a problem. Enjoy RP-ing your barbarian party.
    Iamdorf
  • AerichAerich Member Posts: 159
    Just inconvenience. Mighty warriors are confident, so not being able to use that random item found in a dungeon shouldn't be a problem. If it's an unidentified weapon they can still use it anyway, even if they don't completely understand it.
    Iamdorf
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    although if im not mistaken if you find an item with a special ability you will not be able to use that special ability unless the item is identified

although if your fighter/thief has good INT and WIS that character will have some decent lore
    Iamdorfsemiticgoddess