Skip to content

Spell Revisions Mod not working

CaldevachtCaldevacht Member Posts: 3
Howdy,

Recently purchased BGEE to replay it again for the first time in many years. After beating it vanilla I wanted to mod it up a bit to spice it up. I found the gibberlings website, downloaded modmerge and I currently use BGTweaks Anthogy and everything works fine with that. Very easy. But then I tried to install the Spell Revision Mod by Demivrgvs. When I went to download the mod, nothing occured when on their website, so then I went to the Github link to download the mod.

Basically, I have no idea how to install this mod. I downloaded the newest beta version, and to install this mod is nothing like the Tweaks Anthology. The forums on gibberling aren't up, so I am assuming the site is down? But I have no way of contacting the modder, nor asking questions on their board to find out more.

Can anyone help me with this?

The Spellrevisions-master zip contains no files to launch and the read me talks about clicking a .exe file that simply does not exist in the download. This is probably very obvious to you all what I am missing or doing wrong, but I have no idea.

I'd really love any feedback because I love the concept of this mod and I'd love to keep the game fresh. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    Hi @Caldevacht, I suspect that you are looking for the WeiDU component (the .exe). If you have other mods in your game folder, then make a copy of the most recent 'setup-modname.exe' ands rename it to 'setup-spell_rev.exe' (if I remember correctly, it should be the same name as the folder). You can then run that to install.

Gus
  • Lazlo_ArcadiaLazlo_Arcadia Member Posts: 73
    edited May 2019