Skip to content

NWN:EE Android Beta Update

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
The Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Google Play beta just got a new update allowing cross play between desktop and mobile!

Got the beta? Jump into a persistent world and let us know what your experience is like in this forum category!

Comments

• anastielanastiel Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 246
    Cross play in future <3 thanks beamdog
    Oh my god ;=; new wallpaper and servers for online mode

• JapualtahJapualtah Member Posts: 165
    Missing required hak.
    I bought the mobile version for PWs only but without NWSync, it's not feasible.
    I can't seem to find the newer versions of NWSync, care to point me towards the right direction?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    NWSync doesn't work on ALL servers by default. It only works on servers that have set up NWSync. The 8186 patch went live only this week, it'll take time to set up NWSync for servers.
    I didn't get my point across, sorry Julius, I'm the administrator of my PW and want to deploy NWSync, hence why I'm asking where I can find the newest iterations of the package.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Thx. Good thing we're in winter, we got long evenings to read stuff, am I wrong? :D
  • ShaidenShaiden Member Posts: 181
    Lots of reading, but I suspect it's worth it ;)
  • voidofopinionvoidofopinion Member, Moderator Posts: 1,248
    I just read through it all and a lot of the doc has to do with what nwsync is and how it works, the section on how to get nwsync running is near the end and seems fairly straight forward. Just follow the instructions and you will be up and running in no time!

:)

WHAT’S NEW
    - Fixed an issue where the app was not waking correctly from background
    - Fixed multiple crashes in Hordes of the Underdark
    - Fixed automatic patching system to download data correctly on Acer tablets
    - Resolved an issue where devices were being misassigned invalid multiplayer keys
    - Other fixes and optimizations
    - Added premium modules to Store Page
    - Added Achievement support
    Achievement