Skip to content

[MOD]Monk Overhaul

2»

Comments

• MercilecMercilec Member Posts: 55
    edited March 2017
    My guess is that this mod and Monastic Orders of Faerun arent compatible.
    What do the experts have to say? plz :blush:
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    inethGrammarsalad
  • GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582
    edited March 2017
    I'm quite certain that they are not compatible...
  • Kai50Kai50 Member Posts: 59
    Hi I had this mod for a while but had to uninstall everything to get another mod working and now its saying that its to new or old to uninstall or reinstall...I tried downloading the most recent version bt it says the same thing :/@Prismo help? xD
  • deratiseurderatiseur Member Posts: 227
    There are many translations on Oversight. If this mod is a part of Oversight, why don't you've added these translations ? At least the monk hlas part.
  • BracchusBracchus Member Posts: 41
    I'm currently in a disagreement with someone who's claiming he took apart the mod files and there's an actual damage reduction at level 40 compared to unmodded monk. I'm not seeing that and think he's wrong and probably tested an early version. I force levelled via console command just to see if I could spot anything amiss in the character sheet but everything looks to be working. Anyone care to clarify that knows modding?
  • hakimhakim Member Posts: 1
    I seem to run into a problem whenever I try to export my character from SOA to TOB. The monk HLAs dont seem to export at all.
  • tracerbullettracerbullet Member Posts: 1
    hakim wrote: »
    I seem to run into a problem whenever I try to export my character from SOA to TOB. The monk HLAs dont seem to export at all.

I am having the same issues. Anyone have a fix?
  • KendannonKendannon Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for making this. I look forward to trying this out. I played a lot with Oversight mod. It really improves the monk play experience.