Skip to content

d&d rules ?

SP8SP8 Member Posts: 9
I just started bgee1 with the normal difficulty and I realize that the games do not respect the rules of D&D, several times (9/10) the enemy casters succeed the spells even when I hit them several times during their incantation. There is then the invisibility of Shadowdancers which is ignored by several opponents, without the help of any magic.

Is there a way to play with reasonable rules?

Comments

• DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    SP8 said:

I just started bgee1 with the normal difficulty and I realize that the games do not respect the rules of D&D, several times (9/10) the enemy casters succeed the spells even when I hit them several times during their incantation. There is then the invisibility of Shadowdancers which is ignored by several opponents, without the help of any magic.

Is there a way to play with reasonable rules?

You'd have to specifically point out which aspects of the game don't follow the rules. Mechanically you don't always get interrupted when hit while casting a spell but it seems to work most of the time. The AI sometimes makes enemies follow an invisible creature but it doesnt mean that they seem her.