Skip to content

Mouse Support?

AnimewareAnimeware Member Posts: 73
edited September 2012 in Android (Archive)
Some Android Device does support Mouse Support and some Android Device have Full Size USB Hub.

There is an adapter to content it too mini usb to full USB hub to be able to use the mouse on the android devices?

Do you like this idea?

Comments

• sepottersepotter Member Posts: 367
    Perhaps, I personally would probably be more the kind of guy who would enjoy the touch screen too much to switch to mouse,
    However, I'm sure the mouse would work just fine on bgee as is, the rough part would be pausing without a space bar, unless you can find some sort of app that touches that portion of the screen when you press space on a keyboard, but with that much work it might be easier to just play on the PC (or mac).
  • AnimewareAnimeware Member Posts: 73
    I couldn't agree with you more
  • lars_rosenberglars_rosenberg Member Posts: 15
    Animeware said:

Some Android Device does support Mouse Support and some Android Device have Full Size USB Hub.

There is an adapter to content it too mini usb to full USB hub to be able to use the mouse on the android devices?

Do you like this idea?

TBH I wouldn't use it. I can play on my pc using the mouse.
    BGEE on tablets HAS to be easily playable with touch. Or it will fail it's main goal
  • RedcloakRedcloak Member Posts: 8
    If it's something that could be integrated easily, I suppose it's not a 'bad' idea. However, it seems like a feature that would be used by a tiny minority, and really wouldn't deliver much value to them.
  • FrozenCellsFrozenCells Member Posts: 385
    If the touchscreen support is done well then it's not really needed but it'd be nice to have the option.
  • bigdogchrisbigdogchris Member Posts: 1,336
    Some Android powered devices are built like laptops, so I would hope Beamdog will add mouse support for this game on Android.