Skip to content

iOS?

Will NWNEE hit iOS?

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Yes, eventually. Porting to 64bit should happen first.
  • KloroxKlorox Member Posts: 894
    I was hoping for a date. I didn’t think it’d be tough going from android to iOS, but I own iOS because I don’t know anything about electronics! LOL!!
  • StaranStaran Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 295
    March 20 2018 is a date
  • IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    Yes please to NWNEE iOS. It'll most likely be released next yr, yes? I also hope that you guys can figure out a way to add modules and mods/hak without jailbreaking. Same with other EE games.
  • StaranStaran Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 295
    Illustair said:

Yes please to NWNEE iOS. It'll most likely be released next yr, yes? I also hope that you guys can figure out a way to add modules and mods/hak without jailbreaking. Same with other EE games.

I have asked this for the livestream many many times and the only answer seems to be “yeah that’s really going to be difficult”,
    So Maybe it won’t be realeased with this feature
  • IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    That's unfortunate. NWN wouldn't be NWN without that; and at the same time, I would never jailbreak such an expensive gadget for a game no matter how much I like it. I'm sure they can figure something out if they are really into it. I don't mind paying double just to see NWN with custom mods/modules in iOS.