Skip to content

Make a Half Orc Item

Siege of Dragonspear has items that provide special bonuses for each of the playable races, except human and half orc.

If you were to add an item for Half Orcs, what would it be?

Or heck, you can do humans too, if you swing that way.

I think I'd do a ring. It's lore would be that it was something Ilneval, god of (among other things) halfbreeds created to aid in the crushing of other religions. It could emanate an anti-divine magic aura once a day. The aura would give a 75% chance of divine spell failure if a half orc used it, 50% chance if other halfbreeds used it, and a 25% chance if anybody else used it.
DhariusAerakarJuliusBorisovMERLANCEbatoorZaghoulNoobacca

Comments

• MERLANCEMERLANCE Member Posts: 421
    I would make a ring, amulet, or headband of humanity. -1 str -1 con +2 int, polymorph to human paper doll. Usable only by half orcs, with a backstory about a half orc that wanted to forsake his orc ancestry.
    Noobacca
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    An everlasting torch/ club, usable only by those with orcish blood. Gruumsh the chief orcish diety uses one as a weapon. Make it say +2 to hit and damage, a SF of 2, and +1 fire damage on hit.
    ChroniclerStummvonBordwehrDharius
  • kansasbarbariankansasbarbarian Member Posts: 206
    Bloodspear +3 does 1d10 damage has a 10 percent chance to paralyze. Trollskin leather armour 10 percent physical resistance and regeneration. Only usable by orcish blood.
    Chronicler
  • ChroniclerChronicler Member Posts: 1,391

Bloodspear +3 does 1d10 damage has a 10 percent chance to paralyze. Trollskin leather armour 10 percent physical resistance and regeneration. Only usable by orcish blood.

I was disappointed that there were no truly legendary spears in Siege of Dragonspear. Though there are certainly some fun ones. Just, with all the hype pre-launch about Dragonspear Castle, home of the Legendary Dragonspear (a lance, technically, but Dragonlance is a different thing), I kind of figured the spears would get a bit more love in this once.
    kansasbarbarian