Skip to content

Openings in the Westgate Campaign

I’ll be restarting my weekly DM’d Westgate Campaign using NWN:EE in early 2019 and will have openings for up to 3 new players to participate. The campaign has been running, with occasional breaks, since February 2004 and was first hosted at Neverwinter Connections.

Schedule: gaming sessions take place on Sundays, with the current starting reference time being 2:00 PM Eastern US (New York) time. You can use a time converter to see what that is for your local time. Although ideally we aim for weekly sessions, due to real life time conflicts, holidays and other disruptions, we are flexible when necessary on scheduling and attendance. PCs can do productive “off-camera” activities at the DM’s discretion if a player can’t make a particular session.

Short description: Westgate is a roleplay and intrigue-heavy campaign, with periodic violent confrontations and dungeoneering opportunities. The custom mod features three large, populated cities (Westgate, Teziir and Starmantle), several towns and villages, and various other points of interest scattered around the Dragon Coast. Although it takes place in a Forgotten Realms 3rd edition setting, one doesn’t have to be an FR guru to play.

For those interested in more detailed info:

Background on the campaign - http://nwncampaigns.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=848
New player topic - http://nwncampaigns.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=971

Please note that while the campaign boards are hosted at NWN Campaigns, I can also be reached here at the Beamdog forums with any questions.
Drakon

Comments

• Carlo_OneCarlo_One Member Posts: 77
    As an update, the main campaign is now scheduled to officially restart on February 10, with new players being invited to play in a "prequel" weekly session or two prior to that; details are in the new player topic linked above.

I expect that openings in the campaign will close by the end of December, in order to give me enough time as a DM/builder to prep for the new content.
    Drakon
  • Carlo_OneCarlo_One Member Posts: 77
    Although I'm encouraging expressions of player interest by December 31st, in case people can't commit that far in advance, I'd still welcome them later for any open slots in the weekly campaign; per above, it is scheduled to resume on February 10th.

I also happen to have an extra copy of NWN:EE (purchased during an earlier Beamdog sale) for a player that may have a serious interest, but has not yet made the leap from the original NWN.