Skip to content

Feature Request: Importing The Hydra +2 to BG2: Shadows of Amn

Hi Dev Team! Gotta love The Hydra +2, easily one of the best weapons in SOD. Any chance you could allow us to import this fine weapon into BG2 at some point?

Comments

• MyragMyrag Member Posts: 328
    While hydra is indeed very cool, there seems to to be very little reason to do so since you get much better flail very early in CH2 of BG2 (FOA+3).

Although there is plethora of very unique items that I wish team would decide to bring to BG2. Permanent chant ring, permanent bless amulet, permanent luck belt, etc. They might be considered overpowered but so are Bard Hat and Archer's Eyes.
  • GrimjackMVGrimjackMV Member Posts: 151
    Myrag said:

While hydra is indeed very cool, there seems to to be very little reason to do so since you get much better flail very early in CH2 of BG2 (FOA+3).

Although there is plethora of very unique items that I wish team would decide to bring to BG2. Permanent chant ring, permanent bless amulet, permanent luck belt, etc. They might be considered overpowered but so are Bard Hat and Archer's Eyes.

Thanks for that insight Myrag. You're right, I guess the Dev team has to draw the line somewhere when it comes to porting SOD items. And I do agree that they should focus on porting over items that have no equivalent in BG2. The Hydra does get quickly overshadowed by the FoA.
  • WormkingWormking Member Posts: 60
    I would like martyr's morningstar instead