Skip to content

Paid for enhanced edition digital deluxe but missing some premium modules...

I have the Digital Deluxe Edition which is supposed to have all of the premium modules included but I am missing the following:

1. Infinite Dungeons
2. Pirates of the Sword Coast
3. Darkness Over Daggerford
4. Various soundtracks...

Verifying the game files does nothing. Please help.

https://i.imgur.com/TK5GULC.png

Do I have to reinstall the entire game?

Comments

• FreshLemonBunFreshLemonBun Member Posts: 909
    You should probably mention at least which platform you got them from at least. There is Beamdog itself, Steam, Gog, and Android.

For example if you purchased it through GoG you should be able to find them under DLC Backup Copy in your library, but there's only a one in four chance that's any help to you.
  • AronTimesAronTimes Member Posts: 2
    I got it from Beamdog directly.

I can't seem to find an "install everything I paid for" option in their installer. :neutral:
  • TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    edited January 2019
    @AronTimes Run the BeamDog client. Once it is open look at the top of your screen. At the very top you will see the word NEVERWINTER. Directly below this but directly above the button that says Play, there is a drop-down menu (it has a little inverted triangle on its right side). Click on that and you should see all your "missing" DLC. Just select them one by one. Each time you do so, you will be offered the opportunity to download the one you selected.

TR
    Post edited by TarotRedhand on
  • DordledumDordledum Member Posts: 243
    edited November 2019
    I also couldn't find the premium modules which I bought, but will checkout this dropdown menu this weekend. Haven't noticed it before.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Dordledum wrote: »
    I also couldn't find the premium modules which I bought, but will checkout this dropdown menu this weekend. Haven't noticed it before.

http://blog.beamdog.com/2018/12/beamdogcom-neverwinter-nights-enhanced.html