Skip to content

NWN Diamond Edition PC save to Android

I was wondering if anyone knows how to move a save from the PC game to the android version. I would hate to have to start all over again.

Comments

• dunahandunahan Member Posts: 139
    edited December 2018
    Connect your phone with the proper USB cable, use the explorer to copy from your user dir to your android user dir.
    Ah I should mention, the files in Android are under : android/data/com.beamdog.nwnandroid/files/user. If the folders don't exist that you need, copy the folder from PC to your phone. NWN:EE Android uses the same file / folder structure as on PC.
    Eventually you need to set the right connection method of your phone to get the file system connected.
  • KravenstormKravenstorm Member Posts: 2
    I have done all that but when I go to load the save on the Android app, it says Unloading Module and then nothing happens. I have let it set for a while just to see if it's just slow and nothing.
    dunahan
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    In order to import a save file, navigate to the following folder:

Android > data > com.beamdog.nwnandroid > files > user > saves

Save games can be dropped into this folder, and can also be copied from this folder into the desktop version of the game.

http://blog.beamdog.com/2018/12/how-to-install-custom-content-to.html
    dunahan