Skip to content

January 11, 2019 Livestream Recap

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
Today Beamdog CEO Trent Oster and Marketing & PR Manager Lee Guille shared the latest studio news and updates on Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition and Infinity Engine games. They read a few winning stories from the Baldur’s Gate: 20-Year Anniversary Contest and showed a community portrait that will be added to the Beamdog Enhanced Edition Family of games for free later in 2019.

Check out the recap!

Comments

• AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    Still no news about 2.6. And no indication of any new gameplay content or UI update for BG/IWD.
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    edited January 2019
    Adul said:

Still no news about 2.6. And no indication of any new gameplay content or UI update for BG/IWD.

I guess we'll have to wait for 2.7 for that.

I also wish PST:EE would receive more than just a roll-out of 3.1.4 to the other platforms. There are still a boatload of bug reports not even submitted. But I guess PST:EE is low on the list of priorities.
  • AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002

Adul said:

I guess we'll have to wait for 2.7 for that.
    Well, I'll believe it when I see it. I've been waiting so long for the UI fixes that I'm no longer inclined to take the "Oh well, I guess it must be coming in the next update..." approach.
  • TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    Adul said:

I still have hope the reason for no content updates for IWD is bcuz they are secretly working on IWD 2 in my opinion.
  • DaevelonDaevelon Member Posts: 605

I still have hope the reason for no content updates for IWD is bcuz they are secretly working on IWD 2 in my opinion.

I hate you!!! Now you make me hope about that...
  • EvilkissEvilkiss Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 96
    Again, no plans to upgrade UI of translation tool. Very sad.