Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

blazing glory +3? where?

Mephisto66Mephisto66 Member Posts: 6
In patch notes for 2.5 it says an item named blazing glory as mizhena's reward but i dont know how to get it. any ideas?

Comments

• MyragMyrag Member Posts: 269
    edited January 7
    According to wiki she offers 3 quests across entire SOD campaign.

I would assume one of them gives it

http://baldursgate.wikia.com/wiki/Mizhena

In case this is the item description
    This glittering morningstar was crafted by weaponsmiths in the Temple of Tempus in Waterdeep. Fashioned as a weapon for Tempus's priests, who cannot use their deity's favored weapon due to its bladed edge, Blazing Glory has a black iron tip studded with points of alternating gold and ruby. Enchantments harden these points and add a flash of fire with every blow. The wielder of Blazing Glory never tires in battle, fortified by the will of the Lord of Battles himself.

STATISTICS:

Equipped abilities:
    – Immunity to fatigue

Combat abilities:
    – 10% chance of casting Chant centered on the wielder on each hit

THAC0: +3
    Damage: 2d4+3 (crushing) +1 (fire)
    Speed Factor: 4
    Proficiency Type: Flail/Morning Star
    Type: One-handed
    Requires:
    11 Strength

• kansasbarbariankansasbarbarian Member Posts: 164
    This is great for my halforc barbarian Gorgar.